Monday, December 6, 2010

So long to my camera

Happy December!!!

Just now, I realized that I only have 1 blog post in November. I can’t believe how fast time goes by especially near the end of the year. Mostly because we’ve been out for nearly 2 weeks for Thanksgiving sunbathing, swimming in the Pacific Ocean, and eating lots of yummy Dole pineapples in Hawaii. When we got back there was so much stuff to do. I told myself that I have to get back on my feet and catch up on everything; I’m super behind with pictures from before the trip, on top of that I have almost 1,000 pictures (20G) from our Hawaii trip. Ok, I have a habit or ‘issue’ of taking multiple pictures of one thing; but I won’t bore you by posting all of them here.  Only the best will be shown, haha. 

Anyway, I wanted to dedicate this blog to my good ole camera, which I have used to take most of the pictures for this blog to this point in time. I just sold it on Amazon. The moment I posted it for sale, never thought I would feel sad to send it across the country to a total stranger. I really hope the new owner will enjoy it as much as I do. Just the other day, I laughed at Brett for getting attached to inanimate object, but I’m no different.  We’re one weird couple, haha. 

To say goodbye, these are some of the pictures that I took with this camera...

 


 Silver lake, Big cottonwood, Utah

The view of rice fields in Sapa, Vietnam.

A beautiful Hmong girl we met on our little trip to Sapa

 My blue eyes :)



And one of my favorite songs from Cary Brothers featuring scenes from Garden State, one of my favorite movies as well :)


1 comment:

MinhNguyet said...

ôi Camera đẹp vậy mà Chummy bán rồi à? Thế đã mua cái mới để thể chân cái cũ chưa hihi..