Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A little sneak peek

Collage1


These are 2 collage pictures of my photoshoot on Saturday. I was so excited to do a photoshoot for my friend Monica, the fashionista. All outfits were picked by Monica and modeled by her friend Kris, a "tiny dancer" and a great model :)

The photoshoot lasted for 2+ hours or so, and I have a total of about 450 pictures on my 16G memory card. Not too shabby!

It would probably take me another week or so to complete the album; however, I'm so excited to see good results so far.

You can visit Monica's blog through my friend's blog list to the left of this page or click throught this link.

http://euphoricfashiontrends.blogspot.com/

The quality of the images has been reduced significantly. I'll have to figure something out next time I post my pictures. After all, this is just a little sneak peek :)


Collage 2

No comments: