Monday, June 21, 2010

First day of Summer

It's official, today is the first day of summer. I'm way excited for the weather to be nice and warm. That means hinking, camping, whitewater rafting, roadtriping, all of the fun that we cant do when it's cold.

We will have blog more about our fun too. These are some of the pictures from last year.
Our scenic drive to SnowBasin Resort
DSC_0443.NEF

Our trip to Silver Lake was somewhat spontaneous. As we walked on the trail, we were brutally attacked by bugs, the blood sucker ones. Grrhh, next time we'll be more prepared for sure.

Photobucket

So peaceful

Photobucket

I have deeply fallen in love with the blue sky, the green mountain, and this man :)

Photobucket

A better view of Silver Lake
Photobucket

And me
Photobucket

And my hubby, can't you tell that he just love taking pictures? Oh, my poor little one has to put up with my photography obsessions :)

Photobucket

This pic remimds me of Portland, we'll be there for July 4th weekend to visit my relatives. Don't forget to check back then for pictures and updates :)

Photobucket

There's something about wild flowers that I just adore... I actually have a whole album of them when we went hiking in the little cottonwood. Will post them soon as well :)

Photobucket

No comments: