Thursday, September 9, 2010

Bacon wrap zucchini

Really, not much effort is needed to put in making this but it was definitely tasty. I love bacon and so does Brett. This way I can make Brett eat more veggies. YumYum


First I cooked zucchini in some olive oil until it is tender. As I wrapped bacon around I recommend to use a toothpick to secure them together, otherwise they will fall a part. The last step is to cook them either on the stove top or broil them in the oven for about 7 mins or until the bacon turns brown.


On the same day, I made some yummy cinamon apples like the one from Famous Dave's. It was pretty simple, you just need some butter, honey, maple syrup, pomegranate redwine vinegar, brown sugar, a little bit of salt, and of course cinamon sugar :) All that creates a sweet tasty treat for any day.

No comments: