Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Pittock Mansion and Portland

Flowers from Pittock Mansion. They are so beautiful, I just couldn't stop taking picture of them.

Other collage of the pretty flowers.



The front view of Pittock mansion. It must be nice to live here :)





View of downtown from the huge front yard



My cute second cousin and me

 

My hubby and me
 


Portland at night, we took a random route on the way to my aunt's house for dinner and found this wonderful spot that overlooked downtown Portland.



The street y our hotel (6th ave.) While we really enjoyed staying at the Marriott downtown, we were not happy with the valet parking charge of $30/day. It was so inconvenience with a car if you stay downtown.



Interesting name just like Cooterville, OR


View of Multnomah Waterfall from the parking lot. We actually didn't make it inside because it was so crowded that day. The parking lot was so full.


No comments: