Thursday, July 29, 2010

Vietnamese super supper

We had this meal a week or two ago. I was so lazy and we didn't have much food on the fridge to cook because I didn't make it to the store. That happens a lot these days since work has been keeping me super busy.

Anyhow, I'm so glad Brett loves Vietnamese food and is very not picky with food :) As long as I feed him meat, he'll be happy, haha. Oh yeah, he loves nuoc mam too. He's a keeper.

Here is our complete meal for dinner. Everything is so simple and easy to make, my mouth is so watering right now. I love Viet food.

We had boiled pork with fish sauce (nuoc mam), vietnamese omelete, carrots, some kind of squash (susu), pickled daikon and carrot(dua cu cai), pickled cabbage (dua bap cai). I was so happy that my pickle veggies just became right that day. It took them a few days to reach the right amount of sourness.

Photobucket

And my two jars of Dua chua:)

No comments: