Sunday, October 3, 2010

California {Coronado Beach}

Brett and I went on a mini-vacation to celebrate Brett's birthday and our first anniversary. It was our second time in Cali; last time we were here for a short time visiting Grandma and went to Disneyland. We really had a wonderful time. I love it here; there are tons of stuff to do. I love the beaches--beautiful beaches I might say. All I wanted to do was to hang out on the beach. The weather couldn't have been more perfect.

We stayed at the Marriott by the harbor. Here is the view from our hotel.


Another view of downtown San Diego from our hotel balcony.
View of the harbor

We had such a great time there though we didn't even do much. We spent most of our time there hanging out on Coronado and Huntington beach.

 This pic shows an awesome view from Coronado bridge. I took almost hundred of pictures as we were driving on the bridge, then used Photoshop to create the panoramic pictures. Not sure how to fix the distortion on the right side of the photos, it makes the buildings look like it's falling.


Sunset on Coronado beach

Seriously, I can't stop taking pictures of these beautiful scenery. I think I'm going to print a large one out and hang it in our living room :)


And a random couple showed up in my picture :) I didn't plan it at all... They happened to walked by as I snapped this picture.



Brett and I on the beach with 2 different focus mode
 


My sweet pickle :)  I bought him those beach pants for our vacation and Hawaii trip on Thanksgiving :)





I look really yellow, haha.



Jumping out of excitement :) Oh how much I love the beach. Crazy hair, haha


Silhouette




Hotel Coronado


We love it so much that we came back the next day to have seafood for lunch. The Brigantine was pretty good and not too pricey. Yum yum


Brett got grilled Halibut with creamy avocado sauce, rice pilaf, and chips


I had the seafood combo: deep fried fish, calamari,  and scallops

No comments: