Saturday, October 23, 2010

Plain White T's Concert

On October 1st, Overstock.com celebrated their 11th birthday. Every year, they throw a concert party for this special occasion. These are the concerts that I've been to since the day I started working for them.

2008: Jason Mraz
2009: The Wallflowers
2010: Plain White T's

They were all so much fun. Specially, they were private concerts and free to Overstock employees. I can't wait for next year concert to come :)

Here are some of the pictures of the event:




Molly, Megan, and I with the main singer of Rhymth of love. His hair looked like Edward's, haha :) He might be a better looking vampire than Robert Pattinson, I thought.


Their new single Rhythm of love, it is such a cute song....

 

Most people know the Hey there Delilah song, but I also love the song Radios in Heaven. The lyrics are so sweet.



These videos were recorded from the concert





The dancing in the background by Overstock.com employees was very intertaining, lol.

No comments: