Saturday, October 30, 2010

Chicken bacon ranch pizza

My first homemade pizza had to be something with bacon. I chose chicken bacon ranch because it is my favorite to get from The Pie pizza, a famous pizzeria in Utah. It's quite expensive there so when I thought of this I was quite excited to make it and not have to spend too much for their pizza :) It cost about 5 dollars to make the whole pizza myself and it's very similar to the Pie. I just need to perfect my dough making because this time I made it a little too dense with a little too much flour.

My main ingredients: boiled chicken, bacon, tomato, cheese, ranch, garlic powder, and salt&pepper to taste. One great thing to make your own pizza is that you can choose whatever you like!

First I boiled the chicken in water and some salt until it's done (about 15-20 mins). Then, I cut them in small pieces and mixed in about 1 tbsp of my buttermilk ranch dressing and some salt and pepper. Before I arranged all of other ingredients evenly, I smeared about 2-3 tbsp of ranch dressing on the dough.


Add cheese and some bacon on top

Then some Parmesan and Asiago cheese for more flavor


 Then baked for 45 mins at 375 or until brown



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ôi so yum..Giờ chắc thua xa Chummy chuyện nấu nướng rồi..:)

Brett & Chummy said...

hihi, qua' khen qua' bac Nguyet kia, lam minh xau ho ko dam post nua gio. Dung lo nau nuong do an viet Chummy con phai hoc hoi nha Nguyet nhieu, chua dam' may' mo' chan tay lam gio` cha? dau, chac phai lau lam moi len confidence thi lam duoc nhi? :)

Anonymous said...

Noi theo tu cua ban Nghia ban Nguyet thi Chummy "trùm" quá :).