Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Seafood Tacos

Talking about the Mexican food we like, I oughta mention my inspiration: Lone Star Taqueria (2265 Fort Union Boulevard, Salt Lake City, Utah ). They have the best fish burritos and tacos in Salt Lake City area. If you haven't tried them, you definitely need to go there :) I'm not kidding. Their food is amazing. It's my favorite Mexican food restaurant.



My way of making this is super cheap, quick, and easy.


Avocado sauce: chopped avocado mixed with paprika, ranch, and a little bit of Italian dressing



Cook the shrimp or fish in butter and chopped green onions seasoned with taco seasoning and salt & pepper





It took me less than 20 mins to put everything together. It's so simple but absolutely delicious. It's my way of eating seafood tacos :)




Fish tacos



Shrimp tacos

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Hey Chummy! This is Chelsea! Love this blog! This looks soo yummy! I'm going to have to try out your recipes! Our blog is www.chelsandmike.blogspot.com if you're ever interested! Take care! :)

aquarianalien said...

this is awesome! you don't need to go out and eat, pretty much can replicate it at home :)-Natasha